Syracuse University: College of Visual and Performing Arts, Syracuse NY. 2015
- BFA in Painting, cum laude
Huntington School of Fine Arts: Huntington, NY. 2010-2011
- Traditional training in Painting and drawing.
Williamsburg Art and Historical Center "Horror House" Art Exhibition 2016
Art League of Long Island "Figuratively Speaking" Juried Exhbition, Jeanie Tengelsen Gallery 2016
BWAC "Wide Open 7" National Juried Exhibition 2016. Red Hook, Brooklyn
- 1 of 120 accepted works out of 1,918 submissions. Juried by Beth Saunders of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
The Northport Arts Coalition Art Walk 2015. Northport, NY
Bryant Park Corporation Painter In Residence Program 2015. Bryant Park, NYC
- 1 of 4 artists selected to participate in the fourth annual plein air Painter in Residence Program.
College of Visual and Performing Arts 2015 BFA Senior Exhibit, Smith Hall. Syracuse, NY
914Works Gallery "Critical Mass" 2015 Juried Exhibition Competition. Syracuse, NY
- 1 of 10 artists accepted from the Syracuse University student body.
BWAC "Color" 2014 National Juried Art Show. Redhook, Brooklyn.
- 1 of 100 accepted works out of 1,740 submitted nation wide. Juried by Lauren HInkson of the Solomon R. Guggenhein museum. Recipient of Honorabe Mention Award.
Mills Pond House Gallery "36th Annual Juried Art Exhibition" 2014 Smithtown Township Arts Council. Smithtown, NY
- Recipient of Honorable Mention Award.
Member of the WAH Center: Yuko Nii Foundation Permament Collection 2016
Visual and Performing Arts (VPA) Painting Ambassador, Syracuse University. 2013-2015
Gayle Wolford Award, Syracuse University Department of Art. 2013
Undergraduate Student Representative for Painting Majors, Syracuse University. 2013
Founders Scholarship, Syracuse University. 2011-2015
Senior Painting Award, Northport High School. 2011
National Art Honor Society, Northport NY Chapter. 2009-2011
Bryant Park Blog. 2015
- Interviewed about experience as Bryant Park Painter in Residence.
The Daily Orange - The Independent Student Newspaper of Syracuse, New York. 2015
- Interviewed about "Critical Mass" juried exhibition at 914Works Gallery.
Petrichor Review Art and Literature Magazine. 2013
- Paintings published in magazine Issue #4 along with online website.